12 X events
Pitchfork Music Festival makes its debut in London in November 2021. 12 events take over some of the cities’ best venues over 5 days. Tickets are available for each event individually across the festival series.
Pitchfork Music Festival London will take place at the following venues:
Visit each venue’s website to find out more about their accessibility options. Get in touch with us at [email protected] if you have any questions.
Programme & Tickets
Each event will run from the door times until a specific curfew time for each event. All final timings will be emailed to all ticket buyers ahead of the event.
For events where there is more than one venue, please note each room will work strictly to capacity, and it will be first come first entry for the performances taking place. Please arrive early and secure your spot in each space for an act you want to see in order to avoid disappointment
In order to enter the Pitchfork London event at the Southbank Centre:
We will be working with the multi-venue arts establishment and their specific developed COVID policies to ensure a smooth, straightforward and safe experience for all, all within government guidelines.
These are viewable here
In order to enter all other Pitchfork London events this year in other venues:
All ticketholders will be required to present their NHS COVID Pass on entry to Pitchfork London shows in order to gain access to the show and to help us to reduce the risk of spread of COVID-19.
This will entail a visual check on entry for one of the following certifications (as evidenced by the NHS COVID pass):
- A full course of vaccination, completed at least 14 days ago
- A negative PCR or lateral flow test result within 36 hours of the event. Please do not bring any specific tests to the venue, only the proof of negative test on your phone or in paper form.
- Proof of natural immunity by way of a positive PCR test within 180 days
For all Pitchfork London events, we kindly ask that you:
- Do not come to the festival if you are exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive.
- Whilst it is not mandatory, we encourage the wearing of masks when moving around inside venues or using the bathrooms / bars.
- Throughout the events, please respect personal space and be kind and thoughtful to others.
- The venue and festival teams are there for if you have questions on anything.
Thank you for your kindness and understanding at this time.